Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hiking in the Bush - Witches Falls



Witches Falls is my favorite local hiking spot - probably because it is a palmtree forest and I love Palm trees. Probably because I grew up in a cold and snowy place, so, when I see a palm trees - it would mean that I was on some exotic vacation! Not that I ever got to go on exotic vacations, mind you. More like driving all the way to florida with my mate, and then sleeping in the car or in a tent by the side of the road!

I named my business, a computer consulting firm, after them: www.palmtreeinc.net. Ofcourse, it had something to do with my last name being palmer too! This came in handy for me because I also own a farm, and when I needed to puchase trees at a business discount for my farm because they assumed that a business called "palmtree Inc" was a landscaping firm, otherwise they would not of sold the trees to me as they only deal with landscaping businesses.








My adventure friend - Joal - out hiking with me




Little water fall

No comments: