Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sky Diving over Byron Bay!

Skydiving!

My mates and I went to Byron Bay for some skydiving! I have been waiting for 43 years for the opportunity to go! Now I have the money...wait, I don't have ACTUALLY have the money, but, I no longer care about my finances, so off we go!!

We decided to for the ultimate thrill - 14,000'!

Here are some pictures of skydivers that we saw while we were anxiously awaiting our turn. Oh my gosh, They are just specks in the sky.




Just another spec in the sky...




Coming in for a landing!







The prep room




Now it is our turn....Say Good bye!



Lili and Diego's triumpment return!



Renee's triumpent return - picture taken courtesty of my mother who does not know how to use a camera




Renee And Lili - All smiles!!!


Renee And Joal - All Smiles!!



The gang!

No comments: