Monday, December 15, 2008

Brisbane


Well, I have been here almost a year! And I haven't posted any pictures of Brisbane! So, here you go....

Brisbane view from Mt. Cootha



I take City Cat or walk to work...Here is City Cat under the Story Bridge



Brisbane along the river





The famous Story bridge. And, yes, those are people on top of the bridge! There are currently three bridges in the world that you can climb, one in New Zealand, one in Sydney, and this one, the Story Bridge! And yes, I have done it! And, being scared of heights, I was terrified! I had to talk to myself the entire time..."You can do it, one step at a time, you can do it..."







Guys working on Story Bridge...









On Story Bridge, looking toward New Farm, where I live...



On Story Bridge, looking toward New Farm, where I live, but, on the other side of the River...



Story Bridge At Night





No comments: