Thursday, January 14, 2010

The sisters take Sydney by storm!


Our new friend...




goofin' around....



some more....




Yes, it is almost Christmas time, although it's 85 degrees out.....



and no trip to Sydney would be complete without the famous opera house in the background of at least one picture....



some sights at the lovely Botanical garden....



Fruit bats - which are called flying foxs.  They come out at twight.   when I first moved here, I had never seen them before, and they make such a racket!   as the twight fell, the sky grew dust and I could see these huge winged creatures taking flight into the night.  I thought they were flying monkeys like from the Wizard of Oz.   So, I would ask people about these flying monkeys....and as usually, they just started and me and then slowly shook their heads and mumbled something about crazy americans.....


No comments: