Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sydney - Hike

Lisa, Kerri, Mei-Peng and I went hiking on Sunday at the Berowa Park less than an hour's drive outside of Sydney.




Mei-Peng and I.    Don't ak me what that big lump is right above my "jumper" (fleece).   It's not my stomach...really!!


What beautiful views from our first hike!



After all that excerise, it's time for a picnic!




Smoked salmon, avocado, dips, crackers, cheese....ummm!



The lovely view from our picnic table...




This lovely pelican....




Decided he was hungry too...



And came looking for a handout....
(can you believe the color of those fish? Wow!)



He took such a big piece of fish, he could hardly swallow it!



Wouldn't it be nice to have a boat moored here...



The water is so clear here.....


Off onto an afternoon hike...


No comments: