Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Zealand - The Trans Scenic Rail Trip

New Zealand offers a great train trips. The trip I took (twice) goes across New Zealand.

At the rail station....



Off we go....




Me sitting in the train



One of the great things about the train is they have rail cars that are outdoors - so you can stand outside and watch the world wisk by you! Sometimes the outdoor cars get rather crowded with everyone crammed in together trying to take photos, as was the case here, but, it is all in good fun!











No blog of New Zealand would be complete without a picture of sheep!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Keep up with the pictures...I am in love with New Zealand!

Denise said...

Renee, I am so glad you told me about your page. I'm going to enjoy it like a good book. My gmail address is smiles4sun@gmail.com I love you girl. Denise

YankeeGirlInAustralia said...

Denise! Great to hear from you! Did you see that you are featured in this blog?? go to the first part and there you are, my friend!!!

Denise said...

Hey it's been awhile. Your birthday has come and gone and still your partying. Sure do miss you and I would love to be on the beach with you.