Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Feature: On-line dating adventures

I am venturing back into the land of on-line dating....Too cheap and not taking it seriously enough to pay for a REAL dating site, I have signed up for Plenty of Fish (http://www.pof.com/).   I know you never would of guessed the profile name:   YankeeGalInAustralia, check it out, if you feel like it. 

Here is my profile picture.  I probably should update now, with a more current, fat picture. 



For your amusement, I will post the day's most idiotic email, comment or profile that I see, at the top of each new blog entry.   

Here's an example - a profile of someone who contacted me  (by the way, "root" means "have sex"):

Interests


     bikes & bitches

About Me

     Good looking, tattooed, and adventurous. I like to ride my motorcrycle and drive my VE SS commodore, I like fishing and . I like to party I like to have fun, and do exciting things with women who enjoy the same.


First Date

root, I like to get to no the person, I like to have a connection, I like to go out high class restaurants and wine and dine.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    
or from another highly eloquent speaker with excellent spelling skills:

      hi im hugh ,hope to here from you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
or another message - now, don't hold anything back......

     hi babe its john you are so hot and so so curvy wow wow wow my number is 04xxxxxxx  .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will also keep you entertained with any dating disaster stories...so, stay tuned......

No comments: