Monday, October 11, 2010

Beautiful Binna Burra

I have been to Binna Burra section of the Lamington National Park, just an hour 1/2 drive from my house.  However, I have never had the pleasure of doing this hike, called the Coomera circut (17.4 km) before.  Wow, what a magnificant rain forest!


Fabulous!!!



Welcome to Lamington National Park!



I just start my hike, and, I saw this little guy lumbering down the path....



It's an Enchidna!  I have never seen one in the wild, only in the zoo!   What a treat!




He kept burrowing his little head into the side of the embankment. I think he was trying to hide from me. I can't see you, so, you must not be able to see me!

Look out! sharp spikes!  I touched them, they felt like plastic.




Lots of magnificant waterfalls...











beautiful spring flowers...



view from on high...










Check out this mushroom!




And the grand finale - the view near the end






No comments: