Thursday, March 19, 2009

I need you help! I am FINALLY coming out of my shell and need your advice

To all my dear friends...It has been over a year now since I broke up with the "Dashing Doctor" and he recently sent me an email to inform me that he is dating someone else now - so, I have decided that it's time to come out of my shell - and start dating! And I need your help!

Picture #1:




My beloved sister-n-law has encouraged me to give on-line dating a try, even though I have had some frightening experiences with that in the past. So, I am going to forge right through my hesitation and my reservations, and, I am going to sign up on Match.com!!!

Picture #2:




I have to decide what photos to put out there, and I would love to have your advise. Please advise me on which photos you like the best, and which one you think should be the primary photo.

In addition, here is my profile - If you could tell me what you think could improve it, it would be greatly appreciated! I have included this underneath the photos.


Picture 3:




Picture #4:




Picture #5:




Picture #6:




Picture #7:




Picture #8:




Picture #9:
\



Picture #10:




Picture #11:




Picture #12:




Picture #13:




Picture #14:




Picture #15:




Here is my profile introduction - please let me know what you think! ya'll know me, so, please...let me know what you think!! xoxooxoxo -Renee


I moved here from American on a 457 4 year work visa. I am thrilled at the opportunity to live in Australia! I am looking for a companion who loves the great outdoors too! A happy person who wants to enjoy all that life has to offer with me!

I love to travel, and been to many far away places and hope to go to many more! I have gone scuba diving extensively throughout the Carribean, and now I am looking forward to scuba diving on this side of the world!

Camping at the beach, boating, and water skiing/wake boarding, sailing, snow skiing, rowing, tennis, are top on my list of favorite activities! Skinny dipping at night is fun too! I also enjoy the "finer things" that life has to offer, such as wandering around museams and book stores, sipping wine or coffee in an outdoor cafe, going to concerts or an orchestra or ballet.

I love to dress up to go out, and dress down to go out into great outdoors!

I am an easy going, fun loving person, so, let's go explore Austrlia and the world!

Introduction: I moved here from American on a 457 4 year work visa. I am thrilled at the opportunity to live in Australia! I am looking for a companion who loves the great outdoors too! A happy person who wants to enjoy all that life has to offer with me!

I love to travel, and been to many far away places and hope to go to many more! I have gone scuba diving extensively throughout the Carribean, and now I am looking forward to scuba diving on this side of the world!

Camping at the beach, boating, and water skiing/wake boarding, sailing, snow skiing, rowing, tennis, bush walking, and bike riding, are top on my list of favorite activities! Skinny dipping at night is fun too! I also enjoy the "finer things" that life has to offer, such as wandering around museams and book stores, sipping wine or coffee in an outdoor cafe, going to concerts or an orchestra or ballet.

I love to dress up to go out, and dress down to go out into great outdoors!

I am an easy going, fun loving person, so, let's go explore Austrlia and the world!

3 comments:

Suedoiz said...

Hi Renee !

As a woman wanting to grasp information about Oz, I read your blog a few weeks ago and came back yesterday.

What I could say about ur last post is all your pics are really nice. Perhaps you could choose the ones without glasses (so as to see your eyes full of energy !)...

Ur profile introduction is both really clear and precise.

Have you heard about RSVP ? Seems to be nice and efficient.

Anonymous said...

Great point from Suedoiz because I was going to pick one of the pictures of you with the sunglasses on. But one of the most beautiful things about you, besides your hokey (and that is a compliment) personality, are your baby blue eyes. I love your eyes!!!

So I would pick either photo#13 or photo #15. I really love the first one and hope you can include that one too.

#13 doesn't show your baby blues so much but it shows your adventurous side and I think it's important to showcase that. That one would be my first pick.

I think your intro sounds great. I can hear "you" throughout that. I also think your blog will also showcase the person you are. I love your photos and most especially, your posts!!!

Good luck!!!

YankeeGirlInAustralia said...

Thank you ladies! You both made my day. The older we get, (I am going to be 44 in a few months, yeeks!!!) the harder it is for us woman to keep our confidence up - so your encouragement really helped!!

Now, stay tuned for all the crazy dating stories! I have a few already, which I am quite sure you will enjoy.....