Monday, October 26, 2009

Gonna Go Live on a Sailboat

After hanging out on at a fellow rower's sailboat for the afternoon, I have decided that I want to live on a boat on the Brisbane River.

Here comes my ride.....



Think about it. To rent a mooring is only $100, if you purchase a used boat, when you are ready to move on, you can pretty much sell it for what you purchased it for, and you get to drive a Tinny to work! And sleep under the stars! And then, on the weekend, you can pull up the anchor and head to Morton Island.....Yep, sign me up! Now, if only I knew how to sail.... :-) Just joking - I do know a bit about sailing....



   Look at that smile!  




I plan to sign up for sailing lessons so that I can get on a race team this January....what fun!




Ah.....Life is good on the Brisbane River....

No comments: