Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rainbow Beach with the Family

November, 2009 (Sorry, gang, I am working hard to get caught up!)

Welcome to Rainbow Beach!   This is my favorite place to go!!




The pictures don't do it justice, turquoise waters, white sand...and the sandunes are layered with different colors, burnt red, yellows, tans, white and even gray.....unfortuantly, I dropped my camera in the water before taking pictures of the dunes...  :-(     I have since visited htis magical place and have more pictures of it....so, stay tuned!   One day, I will get caught up!



Taking in the beauty....








Next time I go, I am going hand gliding!   You can go with an instructor



Time for a little chill'axin!



Dinner Time!


Everyone busy cooking, except for me, that is!



Shrimps on the barbie!!  True Aussie style!



End the evening with a moonlight walk...



just a few hour drive from Brissie, I'll be back soon!

No comments: