Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Day at the Horse Races!




I have no idea who these girls are....but, this is the type of crazy stuff the people where to the horse races!



Yes, this guy IS wearing a red suit with a red hat....



We took the train...and ofcourse, both I and Natalie was late. The reason I was late, was because I couldn't find anything outrageous to wear so that I could still squeeze into....I ended up with a biker/fairy type outfit. The dress was a fairy dress, adorned with knee high boots and a black leather jacket - which I didn't end up needing because it was bloody hot - welcome to winter in Brisbane.....

Rachel is so happy that we finally showed up!!





we jumped on a very crowded train, where everyone was dressed in their finest clothes...half of them rip roaring drunk, although it was only 11 am in the morning!



We have arrived at Ekka day Horse Races! Me and my 2 beautiful friends, Natalie and Rachel

















I won the first race! I guess who came in first and who placed!!! Ofcourse, when you only bet $1, you don't win too much....Enough to pay for the $9.00 drink!








Double Rainbow on the way home...



No comments: