Monday, September 7, 2009

Springbrook National Forest



It's Sunday - my fun day. And another beautiful spring day in Brissie - sunny and mid 70's, so, off I go to the Springbrook National Forest, which is 1.5 hour south west from Brisbane.






and waterfalls...



the next two shots were taken behind a water fall...




I slowed the shutter speed way down for this picture...




In case you ever wanted to learn Aboriginal words...



Beautiful sky....




Hope this rock doesn't fall on my head when I go under it!






A pool of water at the edge...



Look at the lizard climbing up the tree! These are called Dragons.




Make sure you control your children!




Can you see the city off in the distance?




It is so amazing to be in the fantastic rainforest, just a short drive from the city...




Amazing rock structures...


more rock structures...





I was experimenting with my camera - this is just a shadow on a rock....

1 comment:

Rick in Seattle said...

Nice photos! Good composition, makes a person want to visit.